€ 47.00 (8.0%)
Prices exclusive of VAT
Sixteen channel AES/EBU PCI Express Card
The Lynx Studio Technology AES16e multi-channel interface is the ideal way to integrate digital consoles, multi-channel A/D and D/A converters, and hard disk recorders with PCI Express-equipped computer-based workstations. Using exclusive SynchroLock technology, jitter is eliminated for the purest conversions possible, and the AES16 supports sample-rates up to 192kHz. Large, on-board buffers ensure glitch-free recording and playback, aided by an extremely efficient zero-wait state DMA engine. These features provide tolerance to system latencies and significantly reduce load on the host CPU. The AES16e is a great centerpiece of a digital studio.
Lynx Studio Technology AES16e 192kHz Multi-channel AES/EBU PCI Express Interface Features:
- 16-channel AES/EBU Digital I/O
- 24-bit/192kHz single-wire and dual-wire Modes
- SynchroLock jitter attenuation
- Word clock and multi-card synchronization
- Powerful mixing and routing engine
- Low-latency drivers for Windows and Macintosh
- Cabling for direct digital interface to Lynx Aurora, Yamaha, Apogee, Mackie, and other equipment
Documents and Tutorials
The Lynx team is focused on "linking" the professional audio world with computers by utilizing their many years of experience in both hardware design and device driver coding. This complementary expertise is borne out in reliable products that not only have great specifications, but are also shipped with extremely stable and well-tested drivers. Support for all Windows and Macintosh platforms are standard for most products.
See other products by Lynx