Tube-Tech CL 1B
€ 62,00 (2.5%)
Precios sin IVA
CL1B is Industry Standard!
Throughout the years and many thousands of track recordings, the CL 1B has proven its value by adding it's famous, clean musical compression without any negative sideeffects at all.
The TUBE-TECH CL 1B Compressor is an optical, all tube based compressor targeted at single-track studio recordings: It is equally suited for delicate vocal recordings as well as critical instrument recordings such as lead guitar, drum solos etc.
The TUBE-TECH CL 1B Compressor features a gain-reduction element, positioned immediately after the input transformer. It is controlled by the sidechain amplifier, which also contain the two time control circuits – one for fixed and one for variable Attack/Release. The two time-controllers can either be used separately or combined. This circuit contains semiconductor OP-amps for the entire control.
The gain-reduction element is followed by a tube-based push-pull amplifier with variable gain up to 30 dB. A dedicated Bus selector with three positions (Off, Bus 1, Bus 2) is used whenever you want to link several compressors together. Input and output transformers have a static-screen between the primary and secondary wirings. Both Input and Output are balanced as well as fully floating.
- Unique low distortion gain-reduction element
- All tube-based push-pull amplifier
- Multiple interconnection of several compressors via two busses
- VU-meter for monitoring input, compression and output
- Continuously variable attack and release time
- Gain Range (off to +30 dB)
- Variable Threshold (off to -40 dBu)
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 25 kHz
- Low noise: < -75 dBu @30 dB gain
- Clickless bypass switch
Documentos y tutoriales
Acerca de Tube-Tech
The Deep Blue Tube Gear
Otros productos de Tube-Tech