BAE 1084 Pair
€ 529,00 (9.0%)
Precios sin IVA
Rigurosa recreación del legendario NEVE 1074. Con PSU.
The BAE (formerly Brent Averill Enterprises) 1084 preamp yields a really fat sound. It seems to add subharmonics to the low end which makes the bottom end sound huge. It smoothes the top end which gives the highs a silky sheen. As well the BAE 1084 compresses transients a little bit. It is a smooth, fat., larger than life sound. An added bonus is to use the DI inputs to fatten samples, synths and mixes since the DI can handle line levels.
The BAE 1084 equalizer is very broadbanded and musical. It has a hi-pass filter with four frequencies- 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz and 360Hz. It has a lo-pass filter with five frequencies- 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 14kHz and 18kHz. The low end of this equalizer is so tight that you can boost 220Hz and not muddy up the sound. The mid band has six frequencies- 350Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz and 7.2kHz. As well, the 1084 has a "Hi-Q" button on the mid band for narrower bandwidth. The high band is shelving and is selectable with three frequencies- 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz. It is smooth and silky and a little goes a long way.
- Made from an authentic reproduction of a Neve™* 1084 module
- Hi-Z direct inputs on the front panel
- 48v phantom power on the front panel
- Balanced mic input, line input and balanced +4 output from XLR connectors on the rear of the module
- One-year warranty
- Output level control functions as fader when going straight to tape
- Modules are mounted horizontally and take up only one rack unit each
- Oversize power supply provides four times the current needed for optimum sound quality.
Documentos y tutoriales
Acerca de BAE Audio
BAE Audio son fabricantes de equipos de audio profesional high end que incluye los previos-ecualizadores 1073 y 1084. Se dedican también a módulos compatibles con los racks API Series 500. Originalmente se llamaban Brent Averill Enterprises
Otros productos de BAE Audio